¿Qué tipo de tuberia de polietileno se recomienda? - Fish Farm Feeder

Se recomienda el uso de tuberia de Polietileno de Alta Densidad (PEAD) con certificación Alimentari, PN10, PE100


Founded in 2008, we manufacture only feeding systems for Aquaculture, feeding all stages of the life of the fish and/or shrimp.


Do you want to keep up to date with the latest news?
Subscribe to our newsletter

Copyright 2022 © FishFarmFeeder

Privacy Policy | Legal Notice | Cookies Policy

Copyright 2022 © FishFarmFeeder. Todos los Derechos Reservados