If you are looking for an automated feeding system for aquaculture, you will find different manufacturers all over the world. If Fish Farm Feeder (FFF) is an option for you, read information about key advantages you can expect when selecting FFF products.
Fish Farm Feeder is the only manufacturer worldwide that covers all feeding stages in the life of the fish and/or shrimp (Hatcheries-PreGrow-Ongrowing), with feeding systems using dry or live feed, both on land and at sea.
FFF feeding systems are able to distribute pellets from 0.3 mm to 17 mm, using selectors with HPDE pipe diameters from 20 mm to 90 mm.
Dosing system is adapted to each feeding stage of fish or shrimp:
- Hatcheries and Pre-growing stage: Distribution of many doses with small quantities (up to 4000 doses per day).
- On-growing: Few doses but with big volume of feed.
FFF feeders are manufactured with standardised components provided by leading brands that are available around the world. That guarantees the supply of spare parts on all continents. Therefore, the FFF clients can expect:
- Shorter response times when some spare parts should be replaced
- Reducing maintenance costs
- Eliminate dependence on the manufacturer
The FFF feeding systems contain software that can be integrated with:
- Any software available on the market, either standard or customised for the client.
- Any equipment on the market: oxygen and temperature sensors, hydrophones, etc.
FFF feeding systems permit remote online assistance and remote monitoring of the feeder operation via APP.
Thanks to its design the feeding systems have simple maintenance with easy and safe access to all parts of the feeder system.
FFF products are improved based on feedback from the clients. This way we can reflect evolution and continuous improvement in all our products thanks to our specialisation and experience in working with a multitude of species.
FFF participates in various R&D projects with the aim to contribute and improve the feeding in aquaculture, including incorporating AI into feeding systems with practical application in real production environments.